Trainer Terms and Conditions
These were last updated Nov 13, 2021. If you are a Corporate Trainer @ “Fourcup Schools”, these Terms & conditions (the “Corporate Trainer Terms”) contain the terms and conditions of your participation as an Instructor via “Fourcup Schools” services. This is a binding agreement between you and “Fourcup Schools“.
As a Corporate Trainer, you are contracting directly with “Fourcup Schools”, in Chennai, INDIA. Your contract remains between you and “Fourcup Schools”. Before commencement of the training as a Corporate Trainer at “Fourcup Schools” you need to sign a legal document of agreement with “Fourcup Schools” at its corporate office Chennai, INDIA without which you will not be allowed to deliver the training at with “Fourcup Schools” under what so circumstanced.
“Fourcup Schools” is no way related to other third-party recruitment agencies / Outsourcing agencies/ Contract agencies / Educational Institutions in the process of recruiting the corporate trainers.
All the corporate trainers will be working under the on roles of “Fourcup Schools” directly purely on the contract basis only.
The validity of the contract signed with “Fourcup Schools ” will be only for 6 months duration and may vary based on the duration of program/course.
Upon satisfactory performance of the corporate trainer reviewed by the panel of experts/audience, the contract with “Fourcup Schools ” can be renewed with terms & conditions.
Your Relationship with Students
Corporate Trainers do not have a direct contractual relationship with Students/Participants. The only information You will receive about Students is what is provided to You through the Services (“Student Related Data”). You understand and agree that You will indemnify with “Fourcup Schools ”, for any issues arising out of Your use of any Student Related Data.
- As an Instructor, You represent, warrant, and covenant that:
- You will visit www.fourcupschools.com and complete the Instructor enrolment form You will also need to agree again to the pricing terms which are presented to you during the paid Course creation process.
- You will be responsible for all of Your Submitted Content. You further agree that You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions, and the authority to authorize “Fourcup Schools” , to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform (including by means of a digital audio transmission), publicly display, communicate to the public, promote, market and otherwise use and exploit any of Your Submitted Content on and through the Services in the manner contemplated by these Corporate trainer Terms;
- No Submitted Content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party;
- You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise, including without limitation, education, training, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the services You offer on Your Course and through the Services;
- You will not post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libelous content or information;
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any User;
- You will not use the Services for any business other than for providing tutoring, teaching and instructional services to Students;
- You will not engage in any activity that will require “Fourcup Schools ” to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party, including, by way of example and not limitation, the payment of royalties for the public performance of any musical works or sound recordings;
- You will not copy, modify, distribute, reverse engineer, deface, tarnish, mutilate, hack, or interfere with Company Content and/or the Services or operations thereof, except as permitted in these Instructor Terms;
- You will not frame or embed the Services in a manner to embed a free coupon version of your course or other similar functionality intended to circumvent the Services;
- You will not impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s Account;
- Your use of the Services are subject to “Fourcup Schools ” approval, which We may grant or deny in Our sole discretion;
- You will not introduce any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Services or operation thereof; scrape, spider, use a robot or other automated means of any kind to access the Services;
- You will not interfere with or otherwise prevent other Corporate Trainers from providing their services or Courses;
- You will maintain accurate Account information;
- You shall respond promptly to Students and ensure a quality of service commensurate with the standards of Your industry and instruction services in general;
- You are over the age of 18 or, if not, you are between the ages of 13 and 17 and a third party parent or legal guardian has agreed to these Instructor Terms, as well as all other of Our terms and policies as shall be posted on Our Services from time to time, and will assume responsibility and liability for Your performance and compliance hereunder.
Your salary will be based on your experience and department of training you choose and is payable batch wise directly to your bank account on or before completion of batch.
Your salary will be reviewed thereafter, on specific interval based on your performance and based on salary terms of Fourcup Schools
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNIFICATION
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND FOURCUP SCHOOLS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FOURCUP SCHOOLS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET ANY USER’S REQUIREMENTS, OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU. FOURCUP SCHOOLS DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR RETENTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. FOURCUP SCHOOLS CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICES. USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Fourcup Schools its officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) arising from Your use of the Services, Your violation of these Service Terms or the infringement or violation by You or any other user of Your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity or applicable law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL FOURCUP SCHOOLS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, LOSSES OR EXPENSES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICES (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT FOURCUP SCHOOLS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY THAT CANNOT BE LEGALLY EXCLUDED, IF THAT IS TRUE IN YOUR JURISDICTION, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FOURCUP SCHOOLS LIMITS ITS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THOSE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FOURCUP SCHOOLS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THE SERVICES ARE CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY FOURCUP SCHOOLS FROM ITS FACILITIES IN INDIA. FOURCUP SCHOOLS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SERVICES ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
15. Additional terms
2. Modification: Fourcup Schools reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services, or any part thereof, at any time and without notice (except as required by applicable law), and Fourcup Schools will not be liable to you should it exercise such rights, even if your ability to use the Services is impacted by the change.
3. Amendments: Fourcup Schools reserves the right to make changes to these Service Terms at any time by posting the revised terms in connection with Services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, your continued use of the Services following any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
4. Waiver. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Service Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
6. Severability: If any term or condition of these Service Terms are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.